Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 11, 2009 10:08 PM by phanio

Investor Wanted for Bar/entertainment venue

MDurbin Newbie
      Looking for an investor to help with purchase of current Bar/entertainment venue . Purchase price $250k. with $450k in assets included in price. Business has been around for 10 years. Currently business does 1.8 - 2 million in revunue annually.

Looking to give up to 40% return within 3-5years.

Need investor to purchase business and i and my fiancee will run it. We have huge growth ideas.

Have a huge investor to fund our growth ideas after business is acquired.

Thanks, Mike
        • Re: Investor Wanted for Bar/entertainment venue
          phanio Pioneer
          Mike,

Try your local bank or local banks and see who is offering a SBA loans. Next month, the SBA is suppose to make these easier. But, given what you stated in your post - you would be perfect for an SBA loan - find a local SBDC and let me help you put together a SBA package - their services are free.

If you still want an investor - you will probably need more than one. Start locally - get out and attend networking events in your area. Talk to everyone. You never know who you will run into. Plus, if the people you talk to don't invest - they will know who will - most investors like to get referrals from people they know and trust.

Business Money Today