ZH-CN
      X-NONE
      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
      </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
      </xml><!endif-->
      <!--if gte mso 10>
      <style>
      /* Style Definitions */
      table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
      </style>
      <!endif-->
      I am a grade 10 high school student. For my career class, i
      was assigned to choose and research on a field of career. Obviously, i chose
      BUSINESS. A part of my research is to ask an expert in the community who
      already work in the field of business. Unfortunately, none of my family members
      are business-related workers, they all are engineers. So i would really appreciate if anybody in this forum can help me with my project, since i figure everybody who visit this website must have something to do with business.
      I have a few questions regarding business careers. I would really appreciate if you can take out a few minutes of your time to answer my questions.

Q: How did you decide to choose your career? Who motivated you to enter this profession? What external and internal influences helped you with this decision?

Q: Was your choice planned in stages or steps or was it the result of chance or unexpected developments?

Q: Whay challenges or obstacles, if any did you have to overcome to reach your goal?

Q: What changes and trends have affected and are affecting this field? How?

Q: What education and/or training are required for your present job?

Q: What steps did you have to take to obtain your present job?

Q: What are the most stimulating and challenging aspects of your job as well as the most frustrating aspects?

Q: What skills and personal qualities are required to be successful in this kind of work? What skills/experiences from your leisure activities help you in this career?

Q: What is the starting salary and the average salary for this field?

Q: What are the opportunities for advancement in this field? What is the outlook for jobs in this field now and in the future?

Thank you for answering all the questions. I really appreciate your time.