Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2009 1:09 PM by Cwett9177

Does Anyone know anything about - GSA 1000

Cwett9177 Newbie
      Has anyone do business or trying to start doing business with the Federal Government been contacted by the above company offering to do the work to get your business a GSA schedule?

I went to the B2G Institute and have read all the post on this company but now I have been contracted by this company to assist my company in getting my GSA schedule and would appreciate feed back from anyone with any information of their experience with GSA 1000 before I pay them for this service. They claim they can qualify me and get my schedule in a little over thirty days.

Thanks
        • Re: Does Anyone know anything about - GSA 1000
          yukicharley Newbie
          I was just contacted too. I found a lot of NEGATIVE information about them. They sound bogus.

Here's a link to the information I found from 800notes.com:

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-813-449-6453

I hope this helps.
              Cwett9177 Newbie
              I had requested information from them and they sent along a company's information called Data-Link. I called Data-Link a few minutes ago an talked with one of the principles that worked with GSA 1000 when it was still called Federal Suppliers Guide. The person told me that he was very satisfied with this company and he still using them from time to time with updates to his schedules. Federal Suppliers Guide actually got this company qualified for (2) types of schedules. The principle also said it took about 5 months to get this done and this happen several years ago. I think GSA is pressing for more qualified schedule holders. I went on line yesterday and researched to see how many 03FAS schedule holders were here in San Antonio and there is zero (0) and we have about 5 active military bases in this area - I may have to take the chance and start my process and hope for the best. I know B2G wanted over $13,000.00 to do the schedule for you.
              mikegsa1000 Newbie
              As of today, this year alone, we have helped 39 businesses get approved GSA contracts. We are legit. 39 contracts can not be faked. Here is one testimonial, http://www.gsapreview.com/pdfs/Arocep%20Letter%20ReferenceHead%20(2).pdf. Copy this link and it will take you to the testimonials page that pdf came from http://www.gsapreview.com/testimonials.html. You will find them on the right hand side of the page. If you have any further questions, you can email me at michaelg@gsa1000.com. We are very fast growing company with some growing pains no doubt. But we are honest, open, diligent, referenceable, and professional. We are currently the largest and best at what we do. BTW, anyone is more than welcome to visit us at 477 Commerce Blvd. Oldsmar, FL 34677. We hold free seminars for small business owners every Wednesday. If you are serious about pursuing government business we will reimburse you $500 for your plane ticket if you are not local to attend our seminars and view first hand the truth.
                GovConOfficer Newbie
                I can say, without fear of contradiction, that anyone who promise you a GSA Schedule in 30 days is not to be believed.

Anyone who says that 39 GSA Schedules make them the largest in the industry is insulting your intelligence. I've seen firms that have won GSA Schedules for hundreds of companies.

The reputable firms do not lie to you, do not come cheap, and do not have to pay you $500 to hear their platform sales pitch.

Its better to pay your mortgage than to turn it over to a company that will not deliver.
                  GovConOfficer Newbie
                  While I cannot endorse any vendor, product or service, I can say, without fear of contradiction, that anyone who promise you a GSA Schedule in 30 days is not to be believed.

Anyone who says that 39 GSA Schedules make them the largest in the industry is insulting your intelligence. I've seen firms that have won GSA Schedules for hundreds of companies.

The reputable firms do not lie to you, do not come cheap, and do not have to pay you $500 to hear their platform sales pitch.

Its better to pay your mortgage than to turn your hard earned-money over to a company that will not deliver.
                      mikegsa1000 Newbie

GovConOfficer, I agree with you. Anyone who can promise a GSA contract award in 30 days is out of their minds - espcecially since the GSA itself has a goal of 100 days! It usually takes it 60 to 120 days even if the client is expedient in providing us the requested materials and documentation. And anyone who guarantees an award is obviously a lying.

Unless you can prove otherwise, as far as I have been able to find, we are the largest and the best. I invite you to give me proof. If you wish, you may do so offline by contacting me directly at:

Michael Graves
                      GSA1000
                      813-402-1968
                      michaelg@gsa1000.com
                      477 Commerce Blvd. Oldsmar, FL 34677

As far as lying to anyone, I challenge you and anyone on that side of the fence that accuses me or my firm. But first identify yourself as I have. Are you a government employee or a competitor of mine playing a simple game of defamation?

We don't have to pay anyone to hear our pitch. We offer the travel reimbursement to those who purchase our services and become our client. And we only do that to make it a bit easier for those who are right on the edge and just need to see in person that we exist. Most are satisfied with our references. Which leads me to the aforementioned challenge.

1. Go to www.gsapreview.com/testimonials.html and look to the right side of the page. You will see floating icon/links to scanned letterhead testimonials. Choose one.

2. Next open a completely separate window and go to http://www.gsaelibrary.gsa.gov/.

3. Look in the middle of that GSA owned and operated website and find the words "View an Alphabetical Listing of available Contractors".

4. Click on that link and find the name of the contractor in the testimonial. Keep in mind the testimonial is a scanned letter directly from the client.

5. Click on the contractor's name and look at their GSA Contract Number.

6. Look in the Testimonial and see the GSA Contract Number they are thanking us for helping them with. That is proof we did that contract award application process.

7. After that if you need to call the contractor. All of them are more than willing and have agreed to accept reference calls.

8. After THAT, all doubting Thomas's are invited to come to our weekly seminars. And if you are serious enough to fly in, we will reimburse you the plane ticket IF you purchase. So make sure you are sure you want to come.

Now, as far as price, we are not cheap. We are also not the most expensive and actually very competitive. BTW, where did you even get the idea we said we were cheap?

This service has value. And we charge for that value. And it is worth it for those who CAN and want to be on schedule. Not everyone can.

As far as not being able to deliver, see the above instructions.

In addition to my contact information and website information and proof, here is my linkedin profile.

That is who I am. Who are you?
                          GovConOfficer Newbie
                          You seem to agree that a promise of 30 days for a GSA Schedule is false. So you should have no objection to my observation, which does not mention your company at all. Your objection should be with Cwett9177 who reports you made false claims. I made no such accusation. I merely stated a fact which you agree to be true.

There are firms that have been in business doing GSA Schedules for the and fifteen years. I can neither list nor endorse any firms. You or anyone else can find them with a simple web search. But do you claim that the other firms have only done one or two schedules each year for their entire existence, and you've done 39 in the past few months? And if you don't know that most established firms have won hundreds of GSA Schedules, then you really know very little about the GSA Schedule business.

I never said that you were cheap. In fact, I said "The reputable firms do not lie to you, do not (emphasis added) come cheap, and do not have to pay you $500 to hear their platform sales pitch".

Anyone can see that you are defending against allegations that have not been made against GSA1000 or any other specific firm.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks (Hamlet)

First law on holes - when you're in one, stop digging! (Dennis Healey)
                              mikegsa1000 Newbie
                              Ok. I will say it again. 39 contracts this year. That is 6 months. Definitely in the hundreds for the life of our business. By your standards that makes us established. Great! Thanks for the referral.

Never said anything about how many the other guys have done, much less specific numbers.

And frankly, that was not the purpose of my post. I really don't care who is bigger. My purpose was to place simple facts in the vacuum of missing/false information regarding my company. I have done that. So my work is done here.

I apologize for misinterpreting your posts as an accusation. But, you did reference my numbers and you did post your post under the subject "Does anyone know anything about - GSA 1000". I'm sure you can see how I would make the mistake.

In reference to your quotes:

"an eye for an eye" - Exodus 21:23 Holy Bible

"Physician, heal thyself" - Luke 4:23 Holy Bible

And one more for good measure -

"Before you say something bad about somebody, pretend their standing next to you." - my Grandfather.
                          howdytome Newbie

I would not suggest doing business with this company. Do some research on them first. Once you start reading the reviews, you will understand why. I hope you didn't already give them your money. Good luck!
                            Cwett9177 Newbie
                            To all poster that have responded to my original post on April 23, 2009 - let me set the record straight . When I ask this question I was in the process of seeking out some additional information on services that do most of the paper work for the GSA schedule and in no way did I mean to imply anything negative toward the company known as GSA 1000. I did do my home work on them, I called and talked to one of their staff members and requested at least (3) letters of recommendation that were no older than 6 months old. Within thirty minutes on this same Friday around their quitting time, I received 3 separate email with each having a current company that had received their GSA Schedule from GSA 1000. I called each of the companies the following Monday morning and spoke with the owners themselves - not one of them had anything bad to say about their experience dealing with this company and all praised them in fact. Also you may see that they also go by the name Federal Suppliers, I don't know why and it does not bother me.

I also called GSA 1000 on the same Monday and employed them to start my application, it has been sixty days now and we are progressing along nicely, the hold up has been mostly on my end in getting them the information they need.

At this point I am satisfied and would recommend them to anyone, their price was reasonable and about a week after signing up and paying my fee I found another company about $1000.00 cheaper - of well.

I hope this clears the air on my part and with regards that GovConOfficer got the idea that I had a problem with GSA 1000, this is my 3rd post on this and neither of the first two had any negativity in them.