Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2009 1:59 PM by CHIFlorida

    How do I contact REO Department in Bank?

    CHIFlorida Newbie
      We are CHI certified home inspectors responding to new ordinance 08-133 certificate of use requirment for sale of foreclosed properties in unincorporated Miami Dade. We have registered architects and engineers available for required home inspections. See our website Thank you.