Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2009 10:27 AM by Host_SBOC

New User Tip:  Joining and Signing In

Host_SBOC Wayfarer

Join SBOC today for free! It's easy and only takes less than two minutes. Below is some helpful information to get you started:

How do I join the community? To become a member, simply click on the green join now button. We only ask you (3) things to get started: select user name, enter email address (for confirmation purposes), and select industry type! It's easy. We'll then email you at that address to confirm it's valid.

How do I confirm my email address? Right after signing up, you'll receive a confirmation email from us. Just follow the link contained in the email and sign in to the community when prompted.

Is there any cost to join? There's no cost at all. The Small Business Online Community is completely free.

Can I change my user name? Sorry, once you choose a user name you won't be able to change it. Please choose your user name carefully, and make sure you choose something you can easily remember.

What do I do if I forget my password? Go to the Sign In page and select the "Forgot your password" link. We'll email you instructions for resetting your password. You will still need to provide your user name to receive this email.

What do I do if I can't read the verification code? If you're having trouble reading the verification code during registration, refresh your browser for a new code.

What should I do if I don't receive a confirmation email? First, check your spam filter to make sure the confirmation email did not end up there. Add the email address updates@sbcommunity.bankofamerica.com to your "safe senders" list so your spam filter does not intercept future messages from the community.

How do I change my avatar? Sign in to the community and go to your member profile. Select Edit profile to change your avatar. At the moment, you cannot upload your own avatar.

How do I edit my profile? Sign in to the community, go to your member profile and select "Edit profile." You can add or delete content at any time.