Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2009 12:54 PM by xianprivateto

I`m a qualified Xi`an guide

xianprivateto Newbie

Hello, I`m a Xi`an tour guide, with a national tour guide certificate. I can speak English fluently.I live in Xi`an for more than 20years.I know Xi`an very well.From 2005 to now, I have worked as a guide for foreign individual travelers. Every time, enjoy and share Xi`an`s splendid history, culture, art, substantial folk custom and scenery with my guests.

Dear friends, if you plan to visit Xi`an by yourself, please contact me. I could serve as your personal guide as a Xi`an resident. We can be just like friends, not like tourist group. We don`t need in a hurry; just enjoy the trip and sightseeing. I know what funny places to go; good restaurant and economic hotels.
      My service fee is reasonable and negotiable, mainly depends on your individual requirements. I can tailor a trip specially for you, provide you with an individualized and personalized experience in Xi`an. The service including: guide service; Car rental service;Hotel reservation;Airport picks up service; etc.I can arrange nice&clean car for you,and safe driver with more than 15years driving experience for you. My services will be comfortable, convenient and satisfied. I`m looking forward to meet you in Xi`an!
      contact me at:

E-mail :xianprivatetour@gmail.com

Mobile :0086 15202935510

MSN :xianprivatetour