Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2009 9:00 PM by promom

How can I promote my software development website?

Promising Newbie

I'm a professional web developer and started my online software/web designing company.

http://logicalmatrix.com

How can I promote my site?
      Helpfull comments will be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.
        • Re: How can I promote my software development website?
          aljimenez Newbie

I visited your site and you do need some help. I'm the owner and creative director of Proactivo Creative Communications a virtual advertising and marketing firm. We have clients all over the world and we work with all types of businesses big and small. Please go to www.proactivo.biz It doesn't cost anything to have a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Al Jimenez
            eZeeTax Wayfarer
            I don't want to be rude to the person above me but there is nothing wrong with your website. It is a long single page website which is never recommended but that doesn't mean you need a complete makeover.

Being a web developer in todays tough market you should be blogging. Blogging will show others that you have an expertise in an area that others might not have. You gain lot of search engine exposure by doing so.

Try the usual suspects, twitter, facebook, linkedin and others for more networking.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              ajp76054 Newbie
              Aside from the usual costly means of doing so you can try a site that I promote called www.adwido.com. They do marketing and advertising for small and mid size businesses all the time. If you have an ads including video ads for your site or pruducts you can upload them all for FREE with them. You being in the software world you probably know about back linking and they are a good site to do so with, and that is something else I would have to say you should reach out and do is back link with sites that have content that is relative to your site.

Also take advantage of using facebook and myspace.
                promom Newbie
                The best thing to do is go to your local Chamber of commerce web site and send emails to the chamber members also maybe join the chamber and pass out business cards. Post cards are a good idea as well.