Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2009 9:39 AM by diversetax

FREE Vision Plan & Cell Phone w/ Dental Plan Purchase

diversetax Wayfarer
      I am an associate with ASP and we are currently promoting a dental plan for $12.95 per month which includes a FREE Vision plan and a FREE nationwide cell phone w/ 500minutes each month. I currently have the plan and also have signed up my business associate and a few of my income tax clients.This is a discount plan that saves up to 60% on dental and vision and where else can you get a FREE cell phone. For more information, please email me at : or call 678-760-5626 or 318-734-5076 for more information. One time enrollment fee of only $99.00 (plus $10.00 per person) is required which covers the first month of service. At this time the extra $10.00 is being waived to give more people a chance to afford this plan. This discount is effective for a limited time. The phone is free you only pay a ONE Time activation fee of $35.00 which is not required at time of enrollment. You are not required to receive the phone, but why not get it, it's FREE. I gave mine to my disabled mother because I did not need it. However, I use it to advertise to potential enrollees. They have a chance to see the phone, which is really nice. It is a motorola and have a camera and voice activation features.

Email or call me today....