Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2009 12:43 AM by PVGuestCheck

Is there such a thing as free newsletter or blog out there

Mike75065 Scout
      Hi everyone,
      This is Michael Ladd and I need some advice or help please.

Looking for good newsletter or blog which is ever better to promote a new ecommerce business and were could I find free content for a newsletter or blog any suggestion would be fantastic.

Please help
      Michael Ladd
      Michael75065@Gmail.com
        • Re: Is there such a thing as free newsletter or blog out there
          snipperred Scout
          Hi Michael,

Yes there are many free blog and newsletter applications. I use Microsoft Office Live Small Business as my platform, but there are so many alternatives such as Wordpress and Blogger.

Content may be subject to copyright, but you can always find willing writers or pay a content service. However, if you are going to blog, then drawing on external content may defeat the purpose. I can see you might like to have an informative blog or newsletter, but ideally you would provide proprietary expertise in the field of your business and present it in a personal manner.

Perhaps you might look into the emerging trend of content sharing and bookmarking. Addthis is a poplular app you can use to feed out or link in content. Microsoft blogs have a Trackback feature that allows others to blog about other blog entries with linked references.

My advice is to do a lot more research on blogging and e-mail marketing before you dive in. A common first assumption is simply that these are good ideas for a business. However, there is a growing common sense that it may not be as so many small business startups offer poorly thought out attempts. If you know what you are doing, then this can be a nice value-add.

Best,

Anthony Reardon
          Nascent Dynamics ( ) Modern Business for the Modern Environment
            • Re: Is there such a thing as free newsletter or blog out the
              Mike75065 Scout
              Hi Michael Ladd
              Thanks to replying to my blogging and newsletter message.

Do have a blog you can email me. You just replied to my message on SBOC and I thank you. Want do a advertising newsletters and information on stuff that can help people save or make money. I an starting a ecommerce business. I have 15 years as a top sales and marketing manager and I am so tired working for other people and making them rich. People tell I really good and should start a prt-time then full-time business.

Who do recommend for a good newsletter or blogging free templates or information or whatever you suggest.

Which is better newsletter or a blog. I found a few places that have free content for newsletter and blogging.
              Don't know if there any good. I want to sales, coupons and talk about new products and how my customers can save money using me.
              I am not going go live until I get the ok from everybody

I want to do this and not wast my time or money
              Doing tons of research on all this and if do it right you can have a very successful business.

Thank so very much for replying to message on SBOC
              Email me if you can help a little or advice.
              Sales Unlimited
              Michael Ladd
              Michael75065@Gmail.com
              Love to see a sample of one of your blogs if you don't mind
                  snipperred Scout
                  Hi there,

You can take a look at my primary blog www.nascentdynamics.spaces.live.com . My solution for you might be somewhat different than my example. Since you mention "newsletter or blog" I want to ask you what you specifically want to accomplish.

Both have positive aspects that can be offered as a service to your target market. Newsletters are typically great ways to send people company news and information. The frequency distribution should be monthly if not longer. However, the production value requires a substantial effort. Blogging, on the other hand, allows you to produce content about you and your experience. While that could seem like a waste of time, it can be done easily, relatively frequently, and the production value is already there. It represents a body of work you can continuously refer to and forward to people you know will benefit.

What you may like to consider is utilizing a social networking platform. I recommend exploring and occasionally you will find a very professional production you can easily incorporate into your own model if you want. My preferred platform is Ning. My site is www.arealight.ning.com . I can talk to you much more about online social media there. We provide the environment, support, and a suite of services to help you optimize your online experience on a personal level, how to apply your professional skills in the most productive way for your goals, and to organize through others whether creating your own free Ning or coming up with an online strategy for your business.

Best,

Anthony Reardon
                  Nascent Dynamics ( ) Modern Business for the Modern Environment www.nascentdynamics.com

Mike75065 Scout
                      Hi there,

You sound very smart. What I want is a newsletter or blog which ever is better it use as a way to promote my ecommerce business. I want it to be SEO ready and see if there any tools or 3rd party companies. I know there rules on email marketing. I have been studying on it.

I want to run the very best ecommerce business and have the best customer service and the very best customer service.

I doing a shopping cart selling 500-2000 general merchandise products and and selling hosting products.I have 15 tears in logistic ecommerce as a broker and degreed in marketing,

Any help or advice would be great and I keep posted on my progress on my shopping cart and etc.I will not go live until everything is done right.

I want to thank you for your time and expertise and I hope to here from soon.

If you can help me that be fantastic,
                      Michael Ladd
                      Michael75065@Gmail.com
                      Mike75065 Scout
                      Hi There,

I just received your email and I want to thank you for taking the time to lend me your
                      expertise. I starting a shopping cart and i am learning all this. Are the newsletter any good
                      on shopping carts??

I am looking for a newsletter that is seo for ranking are there such things and would it be better to use a 3rd
                      party company that does all this?

Email me at your convenience,
                      Michael Ladd
                      Michael75065@Gmail.com
                    ajp76054 Newbie
                    There are tons of free ones out there you just have to find them. I dont blog anymore and havent for some time. However more and more people are going back to it and even if you spent a little money on it they benefits of using it for business purposes out way the negatives.

Come and experience the future of online marketing and advertising. You can upload all your business ads videos and all for free and reach new customers using the power of the net.

http://www.adwido.com
                      Prophet Newbie
                      Mike the best blog is your own blog.

Do you currently have a web site I see you use Gmail which leads me to believe you don't.

The best way to promote your new business on the web is to build a meaningful ad word load site that will allow you to get high quality site rating by search engines.
                      One of the best ways to drive trafic and gain high ratings is to have a blog or message board attached to your site.
                        PVGuestCheck Adventurer
                        I am not clear, what are you trying to do?