Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2008 9:24 PM by intechspecial

low credit score

rayandnay Newbie
      my credit score is below 500, me and wife make good money but fell on hard times awhile ago, where could i go to get a loan by name and please no payday lenders to rebuild my credit score?
        • Re: low credit score
          BDS INC Adventurer
          Sorry to hear about that but unfortunately with a sub 500 credit score you'll have a real difficult time getting any financial institution to loan you funds. Do you have a family member or relative that could co-sign on a loan for you? This way your credit will rise as you pay the loan back on time but the bank feels comfortable that should you default, someone will be on point to repay.
              rayandnay Newbie
              unfortunately, i am up against the clock, do not have any family or friends in a position to help out. i am willing to pay any interest rate
                  LT Lawn Care Wayfarer
                  I was in the same boat you guys were in about 8 years ago when I wanted to start my business. I went to a local beneficial financial office where people with damage credit can usually get a loan although the interest rate will likely be high. I did not get loaned a ton of money, however it was enough to get me the basic equipment I needed to get my business started.
                    Dwaz39 Wayfarer

Are these funds for a business or personal use? You can check with Virgin Money, which formalizes loans between family and friends. I know you mentioned you don't know anyone who is in a position to help, but they may be your best hope. I have tenants who came upon some hardships (bankruptcy in 2002) and have low (sub-500) credit scores but a high income ($100k+). Recently they wanted to try to finance a car, but he couldn't even get a loan with a co-signer at the banks he check at.

A couple things to keep in mind when trying to rebuild credit...
                    1. Longevity is key. Try not to close credit cards you have had for a long time (obviously don't keep high interest cards open).
                    2. Pay down newer balances first. The newer the debt, the bigger the effect on your credit score.
                    3. Keep open communications with your lenders.

Hopefully this helps and good luck.

Dan
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Have you tried googling "low credit score". There is a lot of info.
                  I suggest you research how to rebuild your credit score.
                  Good luck, LUCKIEST
                    DomainDiva Ranger
                    You may not be able to secure any loans right now. The good news is you can rebuild your credit rating.

You can get a copy of your credit report online. Examine it very closely...there may be erroneous information that you can get removed. You can dispute these items online at the websites of the credit bureaus.

Cleaning up your credit report and making payments on time will go a long way in rebuilding your score. Be sure to have a look at your debt to equity ratio as well. If ytou are working on a new financial plan for your family you may want to take a look at Dave Ramseys books.
                      getmoney Newbie
                      HELLO

United Credit Education Services Credit Education
                      sponsored by VR-Tech Marketing Group

The Credit Restoration Service

United Credit Restoration helps give consumers who are negatively affected by poor credit the opportunity to achieve their financial goals and dreams. The service provides the industry's most comprehensive program to consumers who have been turned down for a mortgage or any type of credit due to credit problems. The company's combined expertise and state-of-the-art technology has helped thousands of customers improve their credit standing and lower their debt.

As a Realtor/Broker you already know that credit scores play a significant role in your clients' ability to obtain a mortgage and at a low interest rate. What if we told you that YOU had the power to help your clients improve their credit score and give them a better chance of obtaining credit and loans at the best possible interest rates, would you?
                      Put another way... if by helping your clients improve their credit scores, you could sell more houses and build client relationship/referrals that last a lifetime, would you be interested in learning HOW?

Why this service is so important?

Your clients may be rejected for mortgages/low interest rates based on mistakes in their credit reports that they don't even know about. In a recent study, 79 percent of credit reports reviewed contained either serious errors or other inaccuracies in regard to trade account and personal information. What's more, there's a one-in-four chance their credit report contains an error serious enough to cause them to be denied a mortgage. According to recent data, identity theft strikes more than 700,000 Americans each year and is growing at the mind-boggling rate of 40 percent annually. Credit Restoration allows them the opportunity to review their credit file and identify and proactively challenge any accounts that do not belong to them.

How does Credit Restoration work?

A team of credit analysts will perform a thorough review of all items on your clients' credit reports that negatively affect their credit profile and credit score. Your clients will regularly receive customized dispute letters to review, sign and send to Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Dispute letters may be changed or modified at the individual's request. Your clients are strongly encouraged to provide any support documentation that may assist and expedite the dispute process.

Why choose Credit Restoration?

This is the industry's first proactive and interactive customer service. In short, clients receive regular progress reports detailing the status of their credit file, including the number of dispute cycles completed and the number of deleted items. The customer support team is on hand to personally answer any questions by phone or email, or clients may choose to access their account details on line any time of day or night.

• We are an official credit restoration company and a _credit union services organization _(CUSO)
                      • We Have* ZERO* complaints with the BBB ( make sure the company is with the BBB and check their report for any complaints)
                      • We offer a *money-back guarantee *on satisfaction
                      • We have a 30-50% success rate in our 1st 45 days of service \\ (*which means approx. 60 - 100 point increases in credit scores*)

We have an 88% overall success rate during our 12 months of continuous service

Feel free to contact me
                      Janice Hill
                      www.fixyourcreditplus.com
                      203-526-1744
                        intechspecial Ranger
                        rayandnay -

Things can be rough at times, I understand.

I cannot offer you advice as to how to over come your financial status.

I have another way that I might be able to help.

My company offers pro bono web design services for qualifying organizations.

One of the requirements to be eligible is financial status.

I know this will not solve all problems, but I would be willing to at least build a website for you, pro bono.

Please email or call: info@inTechSpecial.com (330)626-2345

Visit my compay online @ www.intechspecial.com