Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2009 6:39 PM by phanio

Refinancing a commerical loan

restaurant86 Newbie
      I have a restaurant in north central PA that I need to get refinanced and I am looking for viable options. The business has fallen on bad times but I am in the process of putting out a new menu and trying to change the image of being formal to less stuffy but continuing to having top notch service. My problem is getting the time to allow the new menu to work and marketing without a lot of cash. Does anyone have any suggestions?
        • Re: Refinancing a commerical loan
          LUCKIEST Guide
          BBB accredited work at home, Welcome

Two suggestions. Pres Obama announced plans to increase SBA loans to 90%.
          For more info, check out sba,gov

Businesses with fewer than 10 employees can apply for small loans (up to $35,000.) also through SBA

Hope this can help, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Refinancing a commerical loan
            phanio Pioneer
            Great that you realize what needs to be improved in your business and while it might not seem like it - this is a great time. Most restaurants can thrive with the right atmosphere and menu.

For capital try our website - businessmoneytoday.com or search for Business Money Today. Informaiton and resources for business owners looking for capital - try our commercial real estate section for information and resources regarding commercial mortgages and re-finance loans.

Business Money Today