Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2009 10:39 PM by ycqhy123

need your suggestions

ycqhy123 Wayfarer

hello all here

I am newbie this forum and i need your help. I am a college student in China who will graduate two months later,and my major is international trade . After graduation , i want to own my own business. But i am confused in the first step that which commodity i should choose . As you know , there are a lot of commodities in China . I paid much attention to China handicraft which all made by hands , such as reed painting ,shell painting ,bamboo painting ,they are all incredibly beautiful and will never deform or fade in colour .They can be gift to your friends or a lovely addtion to your home . Are you interested in that?

do you think that commodities will be accepted by people outside China? Can you give me your precious suggestion. Thanks

looking forward your suggestion . Emal:ycqhysha@hotmail.com
        • Re: need your suggestions
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need your suggestion, Welcome

I suggest you develop or write a business plan. Put your ideas on paper. The plan serves as a tool to you, the owner of the business. The plan also reaffirms the viability of your ideas.

Good luck
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              ycqhy123 Wayfarer
              luckiest, thank you for your suggestion.

No matter what business i will deal with , your idea is helpful to me .Developing a business on paper and make it come true step by step .Just as you said ,the plan may be a guider to me .

thank you again
                  MikeyD Wayfarer
                  Is it possible to get a job working with someone who does what you want to do? You would learn so much and feel more comfortable when you are ready to start your own business.

Most people who want to start a business have a clear cut idea of what they want to do but just don't know how to do it. If you are unsure of what to sell, I would find a company who works in the field you want to pursue and try to get a job there. The experience you gain could be the difference between your business failing or flurishing.
                      ycqhy123 Wayfarer

yes, you are right. I don't know how to start a business , i have no experience ,and i really need experience . Do you really find a company for me ,no matter what company it is I appreciate that you can help me , thank you MikeyD. Can i know you ?
                          MikeyD Wayfarer

It would be rather difficult for me to find you a job where you live. You should be able to go on a job seekers website such as monster.com or jobseeker.com etc.

I'm not sure if you are in China or the US but I'm sure there is a website wherever you are that will have jobs listed that you can apply for.
                              ycqhy123 Wayfarer

I am in China , and there are many websites where i live . I also apply for sevsral jobs on those websites , and i got a job two months ago which i am doing now . This is a

company do business with foreigners so i can learn a lot here ,but i am always thinking one day i can run my own business .now i am a student i practice in that company.

here i hope know people outside and i want to make friends with them , i think it is helpful for business ,and can i know abou you MikeyD.