Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2009 2:19 PM by reachforit

Real Estate Note Leads

reachforit Wayfarer
      Any recommendations on reputable companies to purchase note leads from for actual clients ready to sell their notes?
        • Re: Real Estate Note Leads
          sweetkitty Newbie

Hello there i know about a really good companie that will pay good money for real states notes. That was my business before and i have a good concetion with this peolple. What do you have to offer. You have the clients or leads today ready to sale their notes?Contact me imediatly please . Send me respond at dayerina@att.net.
              sweetkitty Newbie
              Hey you looking for the note holders not the companie to by them right? It was my business before is i little hard to combince this leads to sale their note. I had a long list of note holders before and none of them sale their note to my investors. It was a bad experience to me but cut be a good business for anybody today.Good lock.
                  reachforit Wayfarer

This business is very difficult, I have purchased so many leads but I wish the noteholders could understand the concept. There are so many risks involved in holding onto notes in this economy; the possibility of defaults and foreclosures is on the rise, I have even tried contacting Bail Bonds which use real estate as collateral and end up with clients defaulting. I really hope I can get a good referral for note holders willing to sell their notes. By the way LUCKIEST my profit will go towards my African Restaurant.
                loan guy Wayfarer
                prcloans.com