Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2009 10:36 AM by dreamgiver12

Preventive Health and Wellness Franchise Opportunity

dreamgiver12 Newbie

Seeking Leaders and Representatives to

Head up expansion of Franchising Opportunity

As you already know, there is currently an exploding interest in Wellness and Preventive Health, both from a medical as well as from an economic perspective. Because of this demand, I am seeking a few key individuals that are creative, self-motivated and independent with a desire to build and grow people. We are expanding a unique Franchising Opportunity with low start up cost. The earning potential is unlimited, and could ultimately replace a salaried income.

I am looking for people who are entrepreneurial in nature, and want to start a business part-time from their home. My company and I will provide all the training materials for each new franchisee that partners with me. No need to reinvent the wheel here, we have a step by step program that enable people to make money immediately. Most franchise owners who are serious about health and wellness do very well in this business and make around $100,000.00 their first year in business. (full-time) Although most of my team members are medical professionals, that is not a requirement for this opportunity. With today's economic uncertainty, you may have friends and family looking for a plan B. You can review my website below for more details.

We market the #1 natural, clinically-proven product

in the world to lower LDL cholesterol,

Raise HDL cholesterol, and BURN FAT.

This is a first-to-market opportunity and we're TAKING OFF!

• Immediate earnings
      • Up to 30% commissions
      • Our top franchise owners earn $40K+ per month
      • Work from own/home office
      • Bonus incentives
      • No restrictions or income cap

Call NOW: (*904) 651-0730*