Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2009 9:59 AM by fundme

In need of help and/or guideance...

judy.styles09 Wayfarer
      HELLO THERE! MY NAME IS JUDY STYLES AND I AM CURRENTLY A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER OF A BOUTIQUE SHOP. I AM DOING GREAT IN MY BUSINESS AND REALLY WOULD LIKE TO BRANCH OFF INTO OPENING ANOTHER LOCATION. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, IM SHORT ABOUT $5000.00 AND REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE OR EXACTLY HOW TO GET THE $5000.00 THAT I AM SHORT INORDER TO COMPLETE MY NEW LOCATION. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION OF HOW I CAN GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF, PLEASE LET ME KNOW....THANK YOU!

JUDY STYLES
        • Re: In need of help and/or guideance...
          Adventurer
          Have you tried to get a small business loan from your local bank?

If you have track records of your current store, you should try talk to your local bank first.
              judy.styles09 Wayfarer
              YES, I HAVE TRIED TO GET A SMALL BUSINESS LOAN FROM MY BANK...BUT THE PROBLEM THAT IM RUNNING INTO IS THAT MY CREDIT IS NOT GOOD. WHEN I FIRST WENT INTO BUSINESS WE HAD $50,000.00 IN SAVINGS THAT I WAS ABLE TO USE FOR MY BUSINESS. IVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR YEARS NOW AND IM DOING REALLY GOOD BUT I WANT TO OPEN ANOTHER LOCATION TO EXPAND. IS THERE ANY WEBSITES OR BUSINESSES THAT WILL LOAN $5,000.00 TO A PERSON IN MY SITUATION?
                  phanio Pioneer
                  There are many options for you. There are lenders that will lend small amounts to people/businesses in your situation. These are non-bank lenders who understand what you are going through. Try our site - Business money Today - no cost to use our site - lots of information and resources.

You can also think about consolidating your debt - even your unsecured or revoling debt (crdit card debt) - will help you free up your cash flow and improve your credit.

Business Money Today
                LUCKIEST Guide
                In need of help and/or guidance, Welcome Judy

Glad to know your business is doing great.

Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
                    judy.styles09 Wayfarer

NO, UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS OR MARKETING PLAN...DO I NEED ONE? IVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR YEARS NOW.
                        Adventurer
                        Judy:

First of all. Please do not use all upper case, which is hard to read. Thanks!

You don't have to have fully perfect business plan to get money. However, if you want to get money from bank, you will need to have business plan that shows how much you expect to grow and how much you project to earn. Bank only care about how much their will get back in the future, so they wants to know what they are up to.

Again, getting money from the bank is only one of the many ways to get funding. Search internet, you can find many angels out there looking for business to invest. Depends on what you are selling and your potential, you may get more than what you expect.

Any more detail on what you are selling?

At mean time, we are giving away free local advertisement (Coupon Marketing) to local business. It's the best chance for you to offer local coupons for your smart local shoppers in your area. Become one of the local publisher today and get 1 year coupon promotions. It will save cost on advertising on local coupon books.

http://www.SmartLocalShoppers.com/publisher/
                      tradedude Adventurer
                      Hello,
                      To help raise the money you need you can expand you brick and mortar walls- Go worldwide use our free classifieds on iwannatrade.com we have along wth the classifieds, trades, and real auctions we ad 60 seconds when a bid is placed in the last minute. You can open you own store with unlimited listings free no rent till 2010 only 20 bucks after that. any questions please call Jon Varley 909-499-8076
                      The best thing you an try to do is not borrow if you can help it. Thks JON
                        fundme Wayfarer

Hello there Judy,

If you are open to alternate ideals of working capitol..please call or email me

Brian Faulkner

469-402-1125

bfaulkner@motherfund.com