This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are so many ways to get customers running a lawn service (one of the things I have done for the past 12 years)
- Run a classified ad in the newspaper or for free on Craigs List
- Create a flyer and canvas a neighborhood offering a low price. (The price should be lower than another lawn company would charge for that neighborhood. I would call a competitor and see what they charge in that area and beat it by 5 dollars or so.)
- Get vinyl lettering done on the vehicle or trailer that you use. You would be surprised how many people came up to me while I was cutting and asked for a price. The vinyl lettering makes you look more professional.
- Get yourself listed in the Yellow Pages or similiar phone directory. This won't create sales right away but it will be good for the future.
- Word of mouth, tell your current customers that you are looking to do more jobs and for them to check with friends and relatives. They will be happy to do that for you if you are good at what you do.
Hope that helps, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me.