Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2009 2:05 PM by instantv

How can I get more traffic to my website?

Promising Newbie

I’m a stay at home mom and decided to become involved with a company that helped me lead a healthier life.  I have my personal website
      and want to share this information with others so that they can make informed decision regarding their health
      All products are, environmentally friendly & made with purest natural ingredients that are non-toxic and biodegradable
      Here you can find everything you need for creating a healthier life such as
      Vitamins & Minerals, Herbal Formulas, Weight Management, Functional Foods Sports & Fitness, Beauty & Personal Care Products, Home Care Products Air & Water Purification and also a great Business Opportunity for stay at home moms
        How can I advertise my website and get more traffic to my website
      Please reply me if you have any useful ideas
        Thank you
      <font face="T
        • Re: How can I get more traffic to my website?
          exmmedia Wayfarer

We can help you promote your site, there is a lot of different ways to market your online business.

Please check out our website at

Or if you would just like some advice I would say try craigslist or ebay to help you get started selling and making some money so that you can get into more ways to market yourself online.

eXm Media
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            ChrisKinetic Newbie
            Have you considered an advertorial blog?

Search Engines react to an optimized blog offering you an unlimited potential for the organic search indexing of topics, keywords and key phrases. High ranking search results are competitive; however, if you're consistent, on topic, covering a broad range of relevant topics, and adopting best practices with some discipline... your blog's potential is limitless!

Once visible you'll generate direct subscriptions, sustainable brand and leads for your business.

Get in touch and we'll pass along the Business Bloggers' Bible. It's a window into the ongoing advantages of the service and the very beginning steps to becoming a productive advertorial business blogger.

instantv Adventurer

Concerning bringing more visitors to your site. We have a client that I
              am sure can assist you by guaranteeing that you are always in the top 3
              positions on all major search engines without ever having to pay per
              click. The service will be happy to go over your site with you at no
              charge and give you pointers. Just go over to and complete the short form that's it.