Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2009 11:50 AM by BizOptimizer

    You should probably

    BizOptimizer Adventurer
      You should probably consult an Attorney AND an Accountant on something as serious as this. Not only would there be tax/accounting ramifications, but now they would share liability and if one made a bad financial mistake - both incomes would be at risk to be lost.

      THere are many ways to simplify things without opening yourself up to so much risk. Plus, it is a lot of non-productive time/expense spent making the change that could have been promoting them.

      Good luck,