Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2009 6:44 PM by consultingbob

Are there any good work at home ecommerce business out there

MICHAEL75065 Wayfarer
      I make this short and quick are there any good work at home ecommerce businesses out there and if anybody can help or send information here is my email.

Also looking for a shopping cart. I like open source and ready made templates or ok. whatever is best is fine. On a budget so if you can help be great. I don't want to break the bank do a shopping cart.

Michael Ladd
      Michael75065@Gmail.com
        • Re: Are there any good work at home ecommerce business out there
          MyBusCanHelp Wayfarer

If you are on a budget I have two suggestions for you. Check out the following:

www.nikken.com/mwagency If you are interested. E- mail me with your phone number and I will call and help you get signed up on line.

www.IHelpPeople.info If you are interested, after watching the 35 minute presentation, E-mail me and I will answer any questions you have and send you the link to sign up and get started.

E-mail address : mwagencyacctg@yahoo.com

MyBusCanHelp
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Are there any good work at home ecommerce business out there, YES Michael

What is your background and what are you looking for??

Talk to us
                KSSWIM Newbie
                Are there any good work at home ecommerce business out there.Absolutely.
                Kimberly Swim here I have A home business in Health and Nutrition and Its absolutely incredible
                e-mail me or call me and Ill tell you all about it. E-mail krswim@embarqmail 866-699-2034
                  MICHAEL75065 Wayfarer
                  hi luckiest,

I just got your email and I thank you very much to reply to my message on wanting to start a ecommerce business.

I haved a bachelor degree in Marketing and been a top sales and marketing manager my whole life. I worked for $100 million dollar commercail printing company for 10 years and I also worked for Xerox/

Was top in my field at both companies. Printing company the owner sold and retired and new company came in and changed everything. Xerox had layoffs and wanted me to move to Rochester NY and they
                  have way to much snow and cold weather so I stayed. Also worked for consolidated freightway 3 billion
                  dollar trucking co.

I am tired working for the corperate world. I am ready to start a ecommerce business and I have been doing so much studying on this business not funny but only want to work for a company that only wants the best
                  and is growing.

If can help or advice please email me
                  Michael Ladd
                  Michael75065@Gmail.com

I see you all over this forum
                  Thank you very much to replying to my message
                  Love to talk to you when you have time.
                  consultingbob Wayfarer
                  HI again, Michael :)

Starting a new e-commerce business is tough! Obviously everyone wants to do it and the market is really saturated right now. You can have a successful business online, but you have to work really hard at it, find the right product(s) and stick with it. Despite what the marketing and infomercials may say, it's not a simple case of setting up a pre-made website and just waiting for the money to roll in automatically.

There are a lot of pitfalls you have to watch out for in the world of e-commerce home based businesses, too. For example, many of the ones that you'll find out there are nothing more than elaborate MLM programs and disguised pyramid/Ponzi schemes. Unless you happen to be one of the first ones in the program, all you'll be doing is paying into the program to make someone else money. So be careful - if you want to make money on the internet and you are asked to pay something up front, check them out very carefully. Chances are, if they want you to pay a "fee" or "startup cost", there is something really fishy going on.

Think about what it is that you have to offer that you can turn into real money through the internet. How can you take your years of experience in Marketing and turn that into income online?

Do you want to go in an entirely different direction? If so, what? Do you want to sell products? What type? What's the competition like? Do you have to maintain inventory, or does someone else stock & shop for you?

Can you create original content in something like a blog that will attract visitors and earn money through advertising, affiliate marketing and referrals?

Maybe you combine your "real life" experience by becoming a Marketing Consultant, offering your services to other small-to-medium businesses in your local area, and combine that with an online presence like a blog that could bring in additional revenue at the same time?

Just some ideas for you to think about.

Bob Parker
                  Complete Internet Consulting