Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2009 9:43 AM by nhpublisher

Publisher has secured national retail needs growth $

nhpublisher Newbie
      Hello,

Thank you for taking a look at this. In 2007 I launched a small press publishing company and magazine that has since been nominated for three major awards, and recommended for others. Last year we signed a 4 year distribution agreement with a magazine distributor and earlier this year we received our first order for 1,600 copies of our next issue from Barnes & Noble, Hastings, Folletts, and a few indie booksellers. We have an established online, social networking, and Amazon.com presence and are on the threshold of major growth. In the last year I have succeeded in generating over $10,000 in revenue on a part time basis without any distribution in place (only word of mouth). Now armed with a stellar reputation within our market and ongoing orders from major retailers for the next few years all I need is the cash to fund the expanded print run and support the run with appropriate marketing. The bank could not help me because we have an unrelated rental property tanking.

My immediate need (asap) is $5,000 yo $10,000.

I was contacted today by the National Private Investor Lender Forum, but based upon what I've read, i am not so sure they are a "good fit" for me.

I would sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.