Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2009 7:09 PM by kumarlen

    Starting retail business

    kumarlen Wayfarer
      I would like to put stall(petty shop) in the mall. I have got EIN number and formed the company(s-corp). My question is do i get any other license for this retail shop(Handicraft and Art items)?
      Please help me? I am in florida.

      Thank you,