Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2009 5:09 PM by LUCKIEST

Need investors to open small cafe

BoricuaChef Newbie
      I have been on the food business for about 25 years, I had managed my family business but they are overseas. I would love to offer the same quality food here in North GA but I know money to get this business open is an issue. I have a really good experience in Marketing, Managing business,sales and customer service plus I'm also one of the six family chefs. I will be offering true home cooking puertorrican food. I will have some products shipped from Puerto Rico, specially the spices to get that great home cooking flavor. I will also offer our bread, pastries and thinking to add birthday cakes very famous due to the flavor and moist consistency. Our food is not spicy but full of many great flavors. I'm able to cater from home but don't know the GA laws.

I want this business because of the passion of cooking our home meals and share the flavor with many people. I do work full time with a great pay but it's time to do what I have done and love to do.

I have run some numbers and I will need at least 100,000 to start the business, if I'm lucky I can buy an open business and the cost can be lower all depending the location.

I'm open to any suggestions and feedback.

Thanks
      Maria