Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2009 6:38 PM by unix11

New Online Business called Enlyten Looking for opportunist

jsenlytened Newbie
      President of Enlyten, expanding and promoting the new revolutionary product by enlyten.
      Enlyten RASER Technology is seeking motivated individuals in the Health & Technology Industry.

We are growing our team of Independent Distributors across the nation in a ground floor opportunity that combines two of the fastest growing industries: Health & Wellness and Network Marketing.

Complete training and support, website, business and product information.

For more information: OR

Enlyten Strips were test marketed to a small number of retail box stores and directly to professional teams. Now Enlyten Strips are only available from Independent Distributors. I am looking to connect with professional athletes who used the Enlyten Electrolyte Strips when they were retail marketed.
      We have Preferred Customer options that allow you to purchase the products at Wholesale.
        • Re: New Online Business called Enlyten Looking for opportunist
          unix11 Newbie
          I've heard about Enlyten for the first time several weeks ago.

An amazing thing about Enlyten is that its products have been already used and readily endorsed by
          leading US athletes. Moreover, an official US military health guide recommended (!) some of these products, and even
          mentioned manufacturer's website (!!).

I did some research on Enlyten, and discovered something very interesting about it.
          It looks to me that there is unique opportunity there – *and you do not need to join MLM for that*!
          (Hint: it is about investing in stocks...)

Visit my <a href="">Enlyten</a> webpage to learn about:
          · The company hidden behind the Enlyten
          · Brief history of Enlyten
          · A unique financial opportunity (not MLM!)
          · Documented evidence of strips’ effectiveness
          · My personal experience with Enlyten strips
          · Unusual MLM tips!

Be well,
          Meir Fradkin, editor
          <a href="></a>