Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2009 10:22 PM by bounceman

Starting a party business and need help!!

cnstarz777 Newbie

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a stay at home mother of 2 and over the past few years we have hit rough patch after patch. Before hitting all the bumps in the road I became very fond of the party industry. I have always been very creative and loved dealing with the general public. One day 2 years ago it finally hit me that my "thing" was the party industry. I worked as an event planner and in a party retail shop. My boss and the owner of the shop was not a very nice person to work for and her business etiquite really turned me off to work for her. I left after being poorly treated and seeing my co-workers in the same boat. It was very uncomfortable being at work with her.

I then thought to myself the day I left the job that it's my turn to do this, my way. I began the business planning process and just finished it up a few weeks ago. It's more then a business plan though, it's my heart and soul, dedication, and my "thing". Now is the time that I want to open very soon, with summer coming up there is lots of opportunity and I need the money to open.

Well, (you knew this was coming), I have no money, I have horrible credit, and I don't work (I have one of the hardest jobs of all but it doesn't count for anything it seems). What I do have is the passion, desire, and a factful business plan with a town that is in need of something new for business, such as mine. I do also have someone that is willing to put themselves out there for me if they need to. This person has seen me put my all into this business over the past 2 years. The only problem this person has is that they fear their credit is not good either. They do have a house that has a considerable amount of equity in it.
      Is there anyone who can help?? Thank you.
      Mary
      P.S. If you would like to see my business plan please contact me and I will gladly share it with you. Also I have an article that I would love to share from my town about bringing in business, and it totally supports my business plan.