Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2009 3:37 PM by Amber123

Need Help!

Amber123 Newbie
      I am new to sales and I have just been given a position in sales to help get manufacturing companies to go with our company because it will save them a whole bunch of money. I have faith in our service and it really helps people that are not doing well because they save way more money going to us then if they were to try to do things on their own. We have so many popular lines with us like Ed Hardy and other companies, but my problem is that I dont get any new clients. I need a great sales stradegy to get more customers. I have been closing deals but not as many as I should be. We are a very very affordable company and we are very great at everything we do, our customers become like family, but I need more sales...any suggestions?
        • Re: Need Help!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need Help!, Welcome

I would be glad to HELP. Who are you?? What is your title in sales??

I can help you develop a Sales or Marketing Plan.

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
              Amber123 Newbie
              I work for a distribution company for the apparel industry. I am the only person in sales though. It is just me by myself. My title is just sales. I am not new with sales but I am new to the industry of fashion. I have tried cold calling and most of the time it is ineffective. My company use to use two women that worked for multiple distribution companies, they were bringing in customers but they were giving all of the big clients to other companies. We felt as if there was no loyalty. So just last month we decided to bring the sales in-house, but it is something that is new to us. We are still learning. I need help.
              GinaWilliams Newbie
              Sounds like a very genuine company you are involved with. Have you tried using Biz Ad Splash.com to advertise? It's a site that exposes just about ANY business to thousands of potential customers daily. I've been using it recently and it's been fabulous! Easy to use and affordable. Best of luck and let me know what you think!
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                timandren Newbie
                Amber,

The way to help is for me to understand your business. What is it called, where is it located, who is your target customer? I will need answers to those questions to give you a genuine response. The number one rule in marketing is to ask too many questions, to become fixated on everything about your customer and then work backwards from what information you gather. A great sales strategy begins here.

Best, Tim
                    Amber123 Newbie
                    We are located in Paramount, not too far from Los angeles. Our target customers are apparel manufacturers. We offer distribution( which is shipping their goods to macy's, nordstroms, or small boutiques) and we offer fulfillment(which is storing their goods in our warehouse and shipping a little at a time) and we offer customer service support as well as back office( when we offer that, we basically handle their companies customer service) and we offer edi training and support( edi is the system used with department stores) most people shipping to major dept stores need or use edi.
                      Amber123 Newbie
                      And our Company is called eC System Service Solutions, our website is www.ecsss.com.
                      instantv Adventurer
                      Amber,

I went to your site and entered information concerning giving you some
                      projects. I also provided my contact information. I also suggest you go
                      over to http://atyouraid.info and complete the very short form this is
                      a free service to to review your site with you one on one to assist you
                      in always coming up in the top 3 sponsored positions of all major search
                      engines without ever paying for PPC (pay per click) cost. This will of course bring you more business. Again, this is without any cost or obligation to you.
                          MikeyD Wayfarer
                          Is it possible for you to meet your potential clients in person? I have much better luck seeing people face to face and starting a business relationship with them. I want them to know who I am when I call them back to see if they are interested in buying, rather than just seeing my business name on their caller ID.

When you do make a sale is it just for one item or a whole product line? I always try to remember to make sure that my customer knows all of the products that I sell that might be of value to them. That way I can make sure that I make the most money and they get all the products that they need.
                          Amber123 Newbie
                          I dont need help anymore!