Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2009 5:22 PM by homebizsucces

Make Money Online - What To Look Out For

homebizsucces Newbie
      So you have decided to start an online business, and your ready to go. You sit in front of your computer and type in the words "work from home." You will see an abundance of ads screaming at you. WORK FROM HOME TODAY, GET PAID TONIGHT, FIRE YOUR BOSS. Of course you will go to every one of those sites, because you have no idea what your doing, or what to really look for.

When I was laid off in 08, I decided to jump in the online business band wagon, and I went through a lot of trials and tribulations. I spent a lot of money that I didn't have, on bogus programs like the Google Money Tree, which is by the way, a complete scam. I paid for a kit they never sent me, and you will see this is a common practice, if you research them on the BBB, obviously I didn't do my due diligence before throwing money away. I also tried a company called Success With Auctions, and a few others that didn't seem to make me any money at all.

It is a frustrating experience thinking that you can change your financial situation and nothing comes to pass. I finally decided on one opportunity that only cost me a few bucks, and I was able to make several hundred just within a couple of weeks letting people know about it. It is a tried and true company that has been around for years and many people are making thousands using it. If you are interested in learning more about what I did, you can view their informational video http://www.homebusinesssuccess.ws

What ever opportunity you decide make sure that you have the resources to be successful. If you have never done business online chances are you probably don't know how to market it. I was able to boost my income watching detailed tutorial videos on how to market my business. If you would like to view them go to: http://www.getpaidwithmaverick.com Of course if you think you already know how to market online, you may not need them, but they are for the begginer and advanced marketer with loads of information I never even thought to implement.

Good luck to everyone!