Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2009 10:35 AM by xttwo2

Small Business Ideas - TRS ( technology and information )

xttwo2 Newbie

I am looking for private investment opportunities.

If anyone is interested, I invite you to visit my website.

Thank You.

http://targetedrepairservices.services.officelive.com
        • Re: Small Business Ideas - TRS ( technology and information )
          DomainDiva Ranger
          You are looking for investment opportunities to invest in someone elses' business or you need investment money?

Your website does not tell me that you are an investor, yet you posted as though you were an investor. Clarify please.
              xttwo2 Newbie

Thank you for responding.

For those who view my website, refer to the "investing with TRS" document.
              It explains what my buisness is and is not in comparison to ordinary business and business ventures.

A new form of mainline service/information network primarily dealing with consumer technology.
              I am looking for as many investors as I can find to start running the operation.

For those who would wish to offer something, I have put in a number of safeguards to protect both the business model and the individual sacrificing some of their hard earned money.

Any more information or questions, please ask.

Thank You.

phanio Pioneer
              Can you explain a little more about what you are seeking and what an investor may realize? You have to really sell your investment proposal or no one will even consider it.

Business Money Today
                  xttwo2 Newbie

Thank you very much for responding.

I am seeking as many investors as I can find to provide what will be the necessary equipment and other resources having to do with what will be very complicated and time consuming network operations.

On my website there is a downloadable document titled "Investing with TRS". It offers people a gross percentage of 5.25% in return for graciously donating which ever of only two amounts I will accept; $500 dollars or $1000 dollars.

What I offer someone is that their money will not lose its original value if my business fails to make a profit. There are other pieces to the puzzle I hope can attract investment. One of the hopes is to do that while differentiating myself from what has lost a lot of money for people getting caught up in Bernard Madoff ponzi schemes, or crooked investment firms.

I'd like to think there is still people out there who want to invest in people who have new ideas and would like to try them out on the marketplace.

If 2008 has resulted in the souring of that notion, then I accept that and will move on as best I can alone if I have to. I believe in my own venture that much.