Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2009 9:33 AM by phanio

How to get money/partnership to start my business?

omd1005 Newbie
      Hi,

I would like to begin a business in the area of Boston, MA. If you or anyone you know can support me I would greatly appretiated. I want to start with something small, and grow to including the entire community out of the suffering coming from this economy. Please reply with information. Thanks!!!
        • Re: How to get money/partnership to start my business?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Partnership to start my business, Welcome

Who are you?? Do you have a business plan I can read??
          • Re: How to get money/partnership to start my business?
            phanio Pioneer
            There are many ways to rasie money for your business. You can bootstrap it with money from credit cards or savings or even from friends and family. If you want to start small - there are many small business lenders that will provide unsecured loans to start-up or established businesses that are not qualified for traditional bank loans.

In looking for partnerships or investors, I would suggest you start looking locally. Get out in your community. Find and attend networking events and just talk to everyone - you never know who you will meet and if they don't want to come aboard - they may know someone who will. Plus, they better understand your market and community then someone that is clear across the country.

You can find more information about all of these on our website - businessmoneytoday.com

Business Money Today