Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2009 12:23 PM by musiclover06

Seeking Artists & Investors in 2009

scraperecords Newbie
      My name is Elle Brightwell and I represent Scrape Recordings as the VP of A&R. We're new to the forum here, so I thought I would say hello and invite any musicians and music lovers who might be interested in affiliation with our organization to contact me and find out more about our label, our business plan and what we plan to accomplish in 2009. Please feel free to check out our profile and our website or email me if you'd like to strike up a relationship with us. If you are at all familiar with electronic music, you may already know some of our current artists. If you are not, visit our website and take a listen. Our current catalog will give you an idea of the caliber of talent we work with and what we are looking for as we expand into the genres of rock, rap, pop and country. Most people do not realize how difficult it is to get full digital distribution without a major label, even if your music has a significant presence on mspace, facebook or other social networking sites. These days, vinyl and CDs are almost obsolete, so ecommerce music stores is the market of the present and future of music sales. This is where we come in, giving a voice to the undiscovered talent of the world. We are "the movement of sound" for the future. In the next few weeks we will be launching a brand new web presence and creating and distributing apps to launch our new crop of artists just in time for the summer festival circuit. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.