Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2009 1:54 PM by localshoppers

Free Online Advertising

exmmedia Wayfarer
      Hello
      I want to let everyone know that this is not an ad.
      I wanted to tell everyone about Xoole Adpost, Xoole.com is giving $50 for new members all have to do is go to http://www.xoole.com/post.php and click signup, then enter the code: xadcl

thats it free advertising for new and old businesses.

Remember the code xadcl

Nothing to lose, Xoole.com wants you to try out their new system.
        • Re: Free Online Advertising
          exmmedia Wayfarer
          Hello
          I see that this post got alot of views but not alot have signed up.

Well this is not a scam or spam, its real free advertising for your website.

Xoole.com is giving you money to try out the system and see if it produces results for you, you will never be charged for anything unless you want to keep using the system.

So signup and use the code: xadcl

Why not its free...
              MarketSleuth Wayfarer
              Hey,

I signed up at Xoole. I'm going to give it a test run with the $50 credit I got with your promotional code. Although I am testing it, I am curious: Which of the four advertising methods do you think is most effective. Does the $.01 ppc campaign really work? How much traffic should I expect from an XDN Text ad? How much traffic should I expect from any of the ads? Be honest, because I think that way more people will sign up.

Thanks,
              http://MarketSleuth.com/
                  exmmedia Wayfarer
                  Hello Marketsleuth,

Honestly probably the ppc because people have to click on it in order for Xoole.com is make its money.

The sponsor boxes so far have not shown me enough click though rates, but get alot of views, so if this tend stays the same I will probably lower the price.

The XDN is ok gets ok views out of 20 directories, I see little click though rates on them as well.
                  As time goes on I will change XDN a little and see what works, I would like some feedback from all of the users, you can go to contact and message me comments or questions. I want to make this worth the money and want to produce results.

As far as traffic right now because I am just starting to market this again on the new system, its not going to be like google traffic if thats what you think. I hope that it can generate some good traffic and sales for you.

Thanks for your questions please ask me anytime.
                  Admin
                MarketSleuth Wayfarer
                Hey,

I had one other question. How do you decide where my ppc ads will appear? For example, if I can't enter in keywords for listing under, do you decide? I noticed the "sponsor listings" are generally blank, at least under the searches I tried.

Thanks,
                MarketSleuth