Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2009 2:14 AM by JFwarehouse

where do i go from here?

VerticalAdx Newbie
      I am starting a clothing line, specifically for outdoor/sportswear (t-shirts, sweatshirts, compression gear, board shorts,ect...). I have my company name/logo/permits, i just need to find a manufacturer that can produce these items. I have looked into "custom screenprinting" , however I have found that my logo would be placed onto someone else's clothing line. How do I go about creating my own clothing line? how do I find a manufacturer that will work with my business needs?
        • Re: where do i go from here?
          Generation4 Adventurer
          Welcome! I think you've found the right place to answer your questions. As a starting point, they have a forum called Events. Check it out, it's full of great advice some with stories of business owners who started out at home and now have large companies. The members here are very helpful.
          • Re: where do i go from here?
            JFwarehouse Wayfarer
            Well my friend,
            Your gateway to our amazing warehouse, with 12 categories that cover a broad spectrum of product lines.
            • Over 100,000 products to choose from
            • High quality and recognized brands
            • Unique yet very marketable products that can help you create a niche market for yourself
            • Your choice of how many of our products you want featured on your online store
            • I give you a better price ,so that you can make a profit just go to my warehouse :* http://www.jfwarehouse.com/
            • Let me know the product you would like to sell in your store ,i will help you get started with big discounts.
            • You can just buy any product you like to sell on my site, or call 1(800) 906-2593 or go to my Guestbook on my site,let us know.
            • If you buy any-thing over $50.00 i give you free shipping.

To ensure you'll feel secure when placing orders online, we use DigiCert, an Internet leader in security transactions, on every order processed. We will continue to strive to make our site your first choice for the hottest products and gifts online!