Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2009 4:41 PM by Blessedalways

CLOTHING BOUTIQUE SEEKING PRIVATE LOAN

FASHIONNISTA Newbie
      Hello, I am the owner of an upscale clothing Boutique in Michigan. I specialize in the sale of high-end denim for wholesale prices. I have been open for approximately 1yr. I open my Boutique with my own savings. Due to the fact that I was a victim of identity theft when I was stationed in Germany, and Iraq, my credit is terrible. I have been working very hard for the past year to repair the damage that was done by some evil person. And although I have made great strides in rectifying the wrong done, I still have along way to go. No banks, Credit Unions will even consider giving me a loan, regardless of the proof I have about the identity theft. I have a great oppurtunity to relocate my Boutique to a major Mall in Michigan. I have been offered a free months rent and a very low security deposit to move in. This move would be exceptional for my Business due to the amount of traffic that frequent the Mall. Upon doing research on the other stores in the Mall. The weekly Gross amount for the other stores are $25,000-$30,000 per week. My pricepoints would be lower then the other stores and my Boutique carries quite a few Denim jeans that are in demand that the other stores do not carry. I am asking for a loan of $5,000-$10,000. This loan would be used for the set up of my new location, Clothing racks, Store sign, and major inventory. I can have the loan repaid in 90 days with reasonable interest terms. I do not have a credit card terminal at the location I am currently at but will be getting one at my new location.
        • Re: CLOTHING BOUTIQUE SEEKING PRIVATE LOAN
          LUCKIEST Guide
          CLOTHING BOUTIQUE SEEKING PRIVATE LOAN, Welcome

Hello owner of Boutique in Michigan. (I am sure you have a first name)

If you want a private loan from me, I would need to read both your Business and Marketing Plan FIRST.

Talk to me, LUCKIEST at " pdeig@juno.com "
              FASHIONNISTA Newbie
              I will be more then happy to forward that information to you.
              • Re: Private loan for new business
                Blessedalways Newbie
                My husband and brother are ready to get there buisness running. They have already invested some money of there own to purchase a van and some equipment, but have ran out of money. They need a loan so they do not have to use there own personal credit, which is not so great. Is there anyone that may have any informationon who can help them obtain a loan for a new business. The business is an auto detailing business, they have completed all legal stuff, such as obtaining tax id numebr, the business name has been registered, we have a permit from the county, I have started on the business plan, and applied for a duns number through the federal government to bid on contracts. The only thing we need now is more money to purchase the remaining equipment and have some for capital. They need about another $15,000. to get things rolling. Thanks (any help)
                ggoodard Adventurer
                Are you seeking sufficient capital? I have found most entrepurners ask for to little money thus setting yourself up for failure. You must, on the other hand, be able to to justify your request. For example do you have six months rent in reserve reflected in your projections?

In this economic climate start up businesses asking for private money must have a financinal investment in the business, be liquid as well as being able to prove any and all claims in the business plan.

One last point, most private investors will look at projects in excess of $100,000. The reason for this is that no matter what anyone says, there are expenses in obtaining money. With small amounts it is not economically feasible for private investors to spend there own money were little if no returns are expected.
                  ToddSchollman Newbie
                  Hello owner of an upscale clothing Boutique in Michigan,
                  If you are currently accepting credit cards in your current location there is a chance we can get you some funding for the business. I will just have to know a little bit more about your business. Feel free to give me a call at 866 374 9557 if you have any questions. Just ask for Todd I am the manager here and I will do what I can to help you.
                    ToddSchollman Newbie
                    How exactly am I supposed to find out any information about your business? There is no contact information....
                        FASHIONNISTA Newbie

I will be glad to forward a copy of my Business plan, as well as my Marketing strategy. As I stated in my subject outline. Of course I have invested my own money in my Boutique. And I also will be using the money earned in the location I am in now to set up my new location in the Mall. I do not except credit cards at the location I am currently in so I would not qualify for a Merchant Line of credit. I will however be getting a Credit Card terminal at my new location. I am aware that because of the econonmic issues we are faced with I have to be prepared and equipt to handle the slow months. I am very prepared for that. I will be investing funds that I have made in the location I am in now but an additional $5,000-$10,000 will allow me to set my new location up as well as purchase the inventory i need that is in demand for the area I am relocating to.