Physician and Nursing Staff Credentialing / Privileging of Sedation Service Now Available Online.
This staff credentialing & competency program is for all facilities who provide sedation services. It allows for administrators to effectively provide privileging and credentialing of non-anaesthesia health care personnel involved in the administration of sedation and analgesia services.
Conscious Sedation Consulting is introducing this program to health care facilities nationally.
Some of the features include:
- Standardizes the educational and approval process for non-anesthesiologists who administer moderate sedation;
- Automates the administrative tasks associated with approving non-anesthesiologists who administer moderate sedation;
- Provides a secure, searchable, database that allows administrators immediate access to determine if a non-anesthesiologist is approved to administer moderate sedation and when that approval expires: this database can be searched by name, facility, profession (MD, RN, other), department, procedure area or any other predetermined criteria;
- Can be fully customized with your organization's Policy & Procedure, different post-test questions, and anything else your organization needs to achieve your goals with the product;
- Meets and exceeds current applicable Joint Commission standards.
This program is designed to be incorporated into the approval process for non-anesthesiologists who provide moderate sedation in a variety of healthcare settings. It is accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. Certificates are automatically generated and links to these certificates are e-mailed to participants and accessible to administrators 24 / 7 / 365.
Software tracks participants' progress through the course, allows them to log out and subsequently log back in without losing their place, tests their expertise on the subject matter, asks them to complete a compliance statement that they've reviewed the course and accompanying materials, and to evaluate the course to then receive CME credit while allowing administrators to evaluate how successfully database is being implemented in their organization. A passing grade of 80% on exam is required for successful completion. If passing grade is not achieved, participant reviews material and retakes exam.
For more information visit www.SedationConsulting.com
About: Conscious Sedation Consulting is a patient safety advocacy firm that provides continuing education, training, certification and consulting services to health care providers and facilities involved in the administration of sedation and analgesia services.
Conscious Sedation Consulting LLC
2016 Clermont Crossing Dr. Suite F
St. Louis MO 63146