Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2009 6:31 PM by Islandboy

South Pacific Island Resorts

Islandboy Wayfarer
      Hello everyone. My name is Nat and I am seeking interested investors in two small island resorts, one in Christmas Island in the Republic of Kiribati (South Pacific) famous for sportfishing and one in Fji. These resorts are to be community-investor-owned. We are looking at investing approximately US$1.5 m in each small resort. These resorts are to be operated on eco-tourism concept and are independent of each other. I have all the paper work in place and a detailed business plan as well. Asking for serious investors or direction into getting to the right people. Thank you.
        • Re: South Pacific Island Resorts
          newyorkchef Wayfarer
          Best of luck in acquiring the investors. You will need a director of food and beverage when you open. I am your man!
              Islandboy Wayfarer
              An American chef sounds cool. I will certainly count you in why not? But will be better if you can assist in any way in making this possible.
                  newyorkchef Wayfarer
                  I would love to hear more about it. How far along are you? What's it going to take to get it to the finish line?
                  Do you own the property? Are these existing buildings or are you building from the ground up? I will look into so seed money based on our conversation. I know a few people. They wont invest in something that is $50k but might invest $1 million for something tropical. I also have an architect you might consider. He is global and could be one of the seed guys.

Let's talk. Do you have a website or email I can contact you on?

NY Chef
                      Islandboy Wayfarer
                      That's a very encouraging response Chef. You can email me directly at natneneia74@gmail.com to discuss this in detail.

Briefly, these two projects are located in two different countries and will be new structures to be built based on local style architecture. The land in Christmas Island (Republic of Kiribati) is ready and so is the free work force by the local community there. I am currently residing in Fiji finishing off all the paper work for a similar project here. I have identified a lovely spot on Rabi Island where my uncle owns a piece of unspoilt coastal area with white sandy beach. Bungalows can actually be built over shallow the water adjacent to the beach. Another bonus to this, this particular area has been declared by government a 6 year tax-free zone as an incentive for foreign investors with local partners. My role in the projects, is just to seek investors and assist in monitoring the projects. Apparently, I can't be in two places at the same time therefore I have opted to remain here in Fiji and see this project through leaving that on Christmas Island to the stakeholders there to monitor their own project.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Nat
                  vistasad Adventurer
                  Hope you are able to apply financial closure as soon as possible.
                  Count on me as one of your guests.

We publish e-brochures and provide a host of other services. Please visit our site.

http://www.vistasad.com