Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2009 3:44 PM by daydreamer

Seeking funding for cafe

daydreamer Newbie
      I am in need of funding to acquire an established cafe. This cafe already has steady repeat customers and is located on a busy US highway.

I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you.
        • Re: Seeking funding for cafe
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Seeking funding for cafe, Welcome Marcia

Tell me more. How much funding do you need??

Do you have prior year tax returns that I can see?? Have you developed a Business Plan??

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
              daydreamer Newbie
              I am looking for what I guess you would call a microloan. $15,000. This cafe has been in business for approximately 6 years. The person that had it is wanting out due to relationship problems and being tired of working it. Anyway, I have asked her for financials but she has not supplied them yet. She is wanting only $7,000 for everything and I have already given her $3,000.

I can say that I am familiar with this cafe (we have frequented it in the past) and it is on a very busy highway. There is a lot of construction and businesses and Disney is building a Dinosaur Theme park 1/2 mile down the road, so I know that business will be great. I have already made arrangements with a trailer company down from it so that they bring their customers down to the cafe while they are in the repair shop.
              Creditbuilder Scout

How long have you had your cafe? If its been 2+ yrs you might get up to $250k and if less probaby about $150k... for more info see businessformationgroup.com/news or all 702-885-4926