Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2009 9:43 PM by Dannoman

How do I find Investors willing to invest in Europe?

Dannoman Wayfarer
      Good afternoon,

Just wondering how a guy goes about finding investors to go in with me to Romania on four concepts that are currently not being offered there. I have good government connections for these 4 concepts. You see in this day and age, there has been too many Nigerian scammers that have ruined it for those that have legit ideas!
      Does anyone know where I would begin?

Dannoman.
        • Re: How do I find Investors willing to invest in Europe?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Investors willing to invest in Europe, Welcome Dan

When are these concerts??

Where to begin?? Begin at the beginning. Start with a Business Plan.
            • Re: How do I find Investors willing to invest in Europe?
              Dannoman Wayfarer
              I've done a business plan. One correction to make in your posting Lucky, it's four concepts not four concerts.

It is so hard to connect with people in order to ask for investment capital, talking and meeting is not hard, I can handle pretty much all of that. It's the qualified investor that is so elusive to me, you always get someone asking about it and telling me pretty much want I want to hear except that they are not in a current position to invest at this moment due to the current economic downturn. So what I now look for is a group of business mentors that might know of a place I can pitch my ideas(business plans)?

Sad thing is that it's not alot of money that I'm looking for! but......if you don't have it! It's like a fortune to ya.

Dannoman.