Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 4:05 PM by PajamaMan07

starting my own home business

smiles4u Newbie
      Don't know where to turn just graduated with an associates degree in medical billing I would like to work from home but dont know how to go about it!!! Any Advice
        • Re: starting my own home business
          Brew_Master Wayfarer
          Set up a detailed business plan. What, exactly, is it you wish to do from home that will make a profit?
          Do you need to protect your personal assets?
          Will you have enough money to live on before you business turns profitable?
            demejoe Wayfarer
            I am in the healthcare field, so I can tell you that if you want to do medical billing from home, most providers will require you to get some certifications. I have been in healthcare for over 10 years, so if you have any questions, let me know.
              visioncorp1 Wayfarer
              I have been working in the health and wellness business for over 4 years now from home. Our company is an eight year old company and our home office is located in Lyons, GA. We are currently looking to expand our business. Visit our website at www.RodneyGary.com to get more information.
                  ONE.COMPANY Wayfarer
                  A home business is a great idea provided that you make the moves to get it going. If this is your first business there are a few things that you will need to brush up on. Strategy, planning, financing and the like. One part of financing to take advantage of is your business credit. You can begin to establish it while you are in your "idea stages." Your personal credit is not much of a factor when starting out.

As a home based business, you may be relying on your personal credit for much of your startup costs and continuation costs - and if that is the case, you can limit that by begining to build your business credit.

Good luck.

And you can find more business credit informationat this website: www.cardaspublishing.com
                  buckthorne392 Newbie
                  I am a business consultant and I can help you start your business I have been helping people go into bussiness for over 20 years. I specialize in start-ups. Call me I would be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to talk about your options and what I could do to help you.

Boyer & Boyer Business Development Mktg. Consultant, Inc.
                  Charlene Boyer 904-738-0242
                  e-mail boyerbusinessconsultant@live.com
                    MarketSleuth Wayfarer
                    Hey,
                    Do yourself a favor and look up "affiliate marketing". This is a great way to start up your own online business and website, learn how to effectively market online, and make A LOT of money all at the same time.
                      stevepat Adventurer
                      This is really good time to start your own. For that you need to have more focused apporch towards your business. I suggest look what all verticles u can enter to cash the opportunities.

Put up some strong busines plan which breaks in to 2 feilds , operation of business and revenue model.

So for that i suggest have web presence which will help you to reach customers and sell ur business as well find prospects.

Then you come up with revenu model.

For web presence you can look at "small business web development packages" which u can use it for your business. and do liitle web marketing such as PPC and SEO ,
                        PajamaMan07 Newbie
                        Hi my name is Warren Wilkins and if your interested in a home base business then read this.

Want a Genuine Opportunity in the Health Insurance Industry with the added bonus of Residual Income? Are you looking for something other than a "get rich quick scheme" or "make millions with my business" scam? Do you want a real opportunity to work from home and grow an excellent residual income in the first year? It is the system that puts you instantly in business. That is a key and critical component. You will not have to leave your home office and your room will be spinning with business from the moment you begin. There is no cold calling, no chasing business, and no frustration! Our school trains students to have a career opportunity where they are taught how to prescribe, educate, problem solve, and truly help people, while growing a MASSIVE residual income stream! We will accomplish this by sharing a system with you that will put you instantly in business! If this is something of interest please go to our website at http://www.ThePajamaManschool.com.

Call us today! So you can start making money tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Warren Wilkins
                        702-228-8929 direct
                        ThePajamaMan07@gmail.com