Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2009 9:32 PM by KSSWIM

Are there any real Entrepreneurial People out There?

tfugere Newbie

My name is Christine Suarez-Fugere and I responsible for developing a team of Professionals to lead the expansion in North America of an International Preventive Health and Nutrition Company. Our primary focus is on prevention of cardiovascular disease with emphasis on the risk factors of dyslipidemia and obesity.

There is currently an exploding interest in Wellness and Preventive Health, both from a medical as well as from an economic perspective. Because of this demand, we are seeking a few key individuals that are creative, self-motivated and independent. The earning potential is unlimited, and could ultimately replace a salaried income.

I understand that you may meet these criteria due to your education, your work experience, and your credentials.

If you would like to explore this and get further details please e-mail me the best time and phone number to reach you. I understand that finding 5 minutes during a busy day can be a challenge so I also return calls in the evening and weekends.

tinafugere@comcast.net