Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2009 10:41 AM by phanio

Investment Help

MrchntSrvcs Wayfarer

Now that the market its at its worst, I'm looking to invest some money in under valued assets, any body knows what is a good buy right now. I'm not looking for short term I can wait if its necesary.
        • Re: Investment Help
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Investment Help, Welcome Andres

Tell me more, What do you have in mind??

Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
            MrchntSrvcs Wayfarer
            Im looking to invest in under valued securities such as Citi Group and BOA. Any Idea of what is a good buy right now?
              Brew_Master Wayfarer

How do you know the market has bottomed?

You should really only invest money you are willing to loose in equities. So:
              How active will you be in managing your porfolio?
              How much do you have to invest?
              What, exactly, is your timeframe?
              What is your financial goal for investing; retirement, quick gains, diversification?
              How much experience do you have?

All very important questions to consider. And before they are answered, your question can't be.
                Andrewjoselin Newbie
                Hi,<!--if gte mso 9><xml>
                </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
                </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 10>
                /* Style Definitions */
                table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
                <!endif-->*+The most exciting factor is getting a group of the
                most Savviest Real Estate Investment Professionals and a group of people so
                that interested parties can get a steady flow of expert knowledge, investing
                techniques and insider strategies on every facet of real estate investing. Log
                on to:+*
                  phanio Pioneer
                  That is a loaded question - what is your risk tolerance? What is the balance and mix of your current portfolio? Are you familar with the financial industry? What types of returns do you need/want? Do you want income or are you looking for a quick flip?

Business Money Today