Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 21, 2009 9:30 PM by LUCKIEST

I need $25,000 to start restaurant/nightclub by april 1st

1oscar1 Newbie
      Hi Im oscar and my dream has always been to own my restaurant and nightclub, but I have a money problem because I dont have credit, its not like it bad or anything I just never buy anything, I just have a credit card but that's about it. I am currently attending Clark College and I am taking business administration so I basically have the nesesary tools to grow and the only thing that is keeping me from it is money. Apart from all my education I have a very important tool that dosent have a price that is belief and desire to do this, I have my goals writen and taped to my door and every morning when I walk out that door I read it and all day Im thinking about it and that has gotten me closer and closer to my dreams. like I said Im only one step away and If someone is willing to help I garantee you wont regret this because once im up and running i will get back to you like you once did to me. Thanks for the time you took to read this you can reach me at oscbtnc@yahoo.com of call me at (360) 6243935 I'm very serious about this, thanks again. or if anyone can give me an advise let me know