Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2009 12:23 PM by wnyhouses

LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR For REHAB/Construction Company

wnyhouses Newbie
      I currently have my own Construction/Rehab Business. I have been in the construction/rehab industry for 20 yrs. I just recently ventured out on my own. I have an Out of state Real Estate Investment Co. who buys and sells foreclosed/distressed properties. They want me to put together a crew to travel to various states rehabbing these properties. I am looking for someone interested in helping me accomplish this. I am looking for either a partner or an investor. I can be reached via E-mail @ escherrer@wnyconstructionservices.com or via phone 716-236-7847 Ed Scherrer
        • Re: LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR For REHAB/Construction Company
          bmt2008 Adventurer
          How much are you seeking? What would an investor or partner expect? What areas are you planning on covering (south, southwest, north, etc)?

Business Money Today
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR For REHAB/Construction Company
              wnyhouses Newbie
              what i am looking for is to establish an office / shop location in the Midwest area /Kansas to service the Midwest (Utah,Colorado,Oklahoma,Kansas,Texas,Missouri,Arkansas, Louisiana, Illinois,Indiana,michigan) I already have a location In Niagara Falls,Ny that handles from ohio - Virgina and the entire Northeast. The Company has over 3500 properties that they deal with on a daily basis. They have assured me that if i put together a crew to service their properties they will in turn let me be in the top 3 contractors especially if i am willing to send crews out of town. At last count they had 242 properties in Michigan,Indiana alone. they have 157 properties between Missouri,Kansas, Oklahoma. They are willing to stage the jobs so that when a crew is sent to 1 location they will have 3+ jobs with a minimum of $5k per job. Actual turn around of jobs vary from 3-6 days. Most jobs require 2 guys. They pay 50% upfront with the remaining balance within 7 days upon completion. All paperwork is via e-mail and pictures are sent of job prior to start and upon completion.

I am looking for either an investor. who would be willing to take a % of actual job cost as repayment or an investor who would be willing to set up a repayment plan for intitial expansion costs.

I estimate that the total costs needed for this expansion are $30,000 - $40,000. This includes equipment,licensing,office/shop rental,etc.