Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2009 2:58 PM by LUCKIEST

writing a business plan

experience203 Newbie

Where can i go to gain useful information on creating a business plan. Would it be important to take a class on writing a business plan? I know in order to recieve funding from most avenues, investors would like to see the business and marketing plans. i have a great idea on how to revitalize the restaurant industry but dont have the financial backing to bring the idea to the masses. Any thoughts?
        • Re: writing a business plan
          jim531 Newbie
          Creating a great business plan takes planning. First if you have not written one search the web for business plans. You will find many usefull sites. Study the samples, and if you so desire there are templates that you can purchase.

Be sure your business contains a section on Marketing, and the all important financial projections. These projections MUST be in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principals), be by month for (in most cases) five years and contain a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and a Cash Flow Statement.

My email is contained my profile if you would like to address specific questions I will try to answer them.