Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2009 4:07 PM by dholding

Still looking for a business Partner

dholding Newbie

LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE SOME MONEY IN REAL ESTATE, but don't have the knowledge, credit, cash, or credit rich and cash poor well I have the answer C&H Real Investments, LLC is a full service real estate investment company that specializes in the purchase, rehab, sale and rental of investment properties. We buy homes in all price ranges and negotiate deals on these properties that are well below market value by using the power of all cash offers and quick closings. Most of our properties are purchased and rehabbed at less than 50% of current market value.

Our mission is to create short-term investment income through rents collected on our investment properties. Long term investment income will be derived from the sale, or refinance of investment properties after 3-5 years worth of appreciation has been realized. A typical distressed rental property can be purchased for less than $15,000. Usually no more than $15,000 is needed to rehab the property. Average monthly rents on these properties are in the $550-$650 range and average after repair values are in the $50,000-$65,000 range.

We at C&H real Investments are looking for small time investments of $500.00 and up or possible Investor with a 680 credit score or above that will make you a member/ owner of the company and give you profit sharing position. C&H Real Investments is ready to go I have out of my pocket formed the company, opened accounts for advertising, built a Web site, Bank account, and have made business contacts that are waiting for us to purchase properties. I have also deeded a rental property to the company. So if you would like to learn more please email me at dannie@chrealinvestments.com or call 1-800-456-2421