Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2009 8:17 PM by JRCA123

JRCA123 Newbie

Hello to all:

My partner and I just started this Accounting/Bookkeeping/IT/Networking services. We have more than 10 years. For the Accounting/Bookkeeping services/Tax services (for individual) such as daily/bi-weekly/monthly bank or inventory reconciliation, purchase/sale analyses, processing the payroll and file the quarterly taxes. Recorded and adjusted all journal entries at the end of month such as all prepaid/accrued expenses. I also provide variances analyses from month to month and subjected a proposition for cost savings. So far I can serve the Florida area such as Palm Beach, Miami, Broward, Ft. Lauderdale, Port Saint Lucie, nevertheless Jupiter.

For the IT or networking, my partner can connect directly to your PC and can serve the NY (borough). He can also set up your company networking such as from basis to networking all your subsidiary around USA. Experienced with doctors/dentists/Hospital

Currently our website is under construction

But you can e-mail us for further inquiries and we will be glad to reply to the following e-mail.

Thank you to all and hoping to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!