Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2009 10:31 PM by QnBee09

Start Up Website for sale  All set up and ready to go

QnBee09 Newbie
      I have a GPT site for sale. It is all set up a loaded with quite a few offers from 6 different affiliates. It has only been online a little over 2 weeks and is ready for someone to put the time it deserves to run promotions and get some members. There are tons more affiliates out there to get offers from. There are about 75 members right now but it has the potential for alot more.
      It offers Paid surveys, paid offers, paid emails and PTC. There is also an integrated forum, a my space page already set up and just added auctions.
      I am having some health problems and am just not going to be able to put the time in that it needs to give this site a good kick in the butt.
      The site name is paid for the next 11 months and it is hosted on GoDaddy for 6.99 a month. I am pretty much willing to hear offers above $350.
      If you are interested, please leave me a message and I will direct you to the site and an email where you can get in touch with me. Please, no partnership offers, this is for a 100% sale and will be done using paypal.

Thankyou.