Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2009 12:44 AM by chapeastwood

make site useful to society?

jmavadia Newbie
      I have a vision to expand my driving school in every county of NJ.

I am hiring owner operator Driving instrustors in every county of NJ

My web site is unique and getting average 50,000 hits every month

There are many articles, webpromotions, student handout etc on my website.

How can I make it more useful to the society?
        • Re: make site useful to society?
          Vince Adventurer
          Welcome to SBOC! Can you share with us how your driving instruction methodology is different from other driving schools?
              jmavadia Newbie
              At Vision Driving School, we explain that Driving is a science.
              Driving all about saving your life and saving others!
              No guessing game.. You must know exactly, what will be the result if you do what.
              We make our student understand the car, their visual pointers, basic 9 visual technique, that is why our phone number is 1(866) 9VISION.

Also for consumer education point of view, we always alert parents about not giving original documents in advance to any one. Any money in advance. Pay as you go at the end of each lesson.

Our driving lesson starts with signing up contract, that's were we make student aware that do not sign anything without reading or getting explained, like what we do as soon as student sit in our car.

Ask for a copy of contract, ask for a itemized money receipt etc for student awarness.

We talk and relex students while driving. Focus them on their future for selecting collages, selecting educational path.

We try to fulfil their vision behing driving vision.

Driving is all about vision and motion and similier to young life like teenagers.......

Hope to here from you if you can help us improve our services more.....

VISION DRIVING SCHOOL.....
              chapeastwood Newbie
              You may seek Asset-Based Lending, asset-based loans are those credit
              facilities granted borrowers using accounts receivable and inventories as the
              primary source of collateral. Unlike factoring arrangements, however, which result in the
              sale of your accounts receivable, asset-based credit facilities are always
              structured as loans.

One of the most popular methods of securing asset-based loans is to receive
              a loan guarantee for the United States Small
              Business Administration or SBA.

If you need additional assistance, provide your email address and I'll try to point you heading in the right direction.

1 of 1 people found this helpful