Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2009 1:31 AM by tourguidebeij

personal tour guide/private interpreter in beijing china

tourguidebeij Newbie

Say hello from Beijing!

I am a licensed and professional tour guide with 7 years guiding experience. My highest education is Bachelor's degree. After graduation, i worked in a travel service as a trip adviser and at the end of 2002 ,i passed the exam for national tour guide certificate(authorized by National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China). Then, i started my career to be a freelance guide. I love my job and at the same time it brought me a lot of fun. Over the years, i have guided many foreign visitors from all over the world. I speak fluent english and familiar with Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin, Xi'an and Shanghai. I can tailor a trip that exclusively for you: travel with a private car,walking tour,subway tour and any other travel styles you like.

Reach me at shirley90786@sina.com
        • Re: personal tour guide/private interpreter in beijing china
          tourguidebeij Newbie
          China Dream Tour is a reliable china online service, with a team of experienced travel professionals. We offers high quality China private and business tour for individuals, family, universities and other organizations. Our service category covers domestic and international sports events,hotel reservation,car or van rental, guides/Interpreters service, train or air tickets booking, city tours, scientific, cultural and techonlogical communication, business delegation, friendship-match etc.
          www.private-bjtour.com