Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2013 2:47 AM by Moderator Melinda

Low cost Bookkeeping services for small businesses

cmofi1 Newbie

I know that times are tough with this economic situation, so I decided to do something to help out small businesses. I decided to open my own bokkeeping services business and I charge a flat rate, this way you can budget how much you want to spend. Also, my prices beat your CPA prices. There are no hidden fees or extra fees for calling,or some fees tht will just appear and you have no idea what you are paying for.

I set 3 different packages, that I imagine is what most businesses will need. I have 4 years of experience as an inhouse bookkeeper and 1 year as a freelance bookkeeper. I barely started less than 2 weeks ago and I already have 3 clients. At this point people want grea prices and good communication with their bookkeeper. I visit them twice a week, they get a P&L report every morning from me, and I remind them when is AP time and do their collections. I'm not going to become rich but I will make enough money as if I was working full time but I get to spend more time with my son. Besides all of this, I'm helping other business owners to save money but still having their books neatly. You can check out my website for more info. http://www.morannassociates.com If you know anyone or yourself will like to save more money this is the way to go.