Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2009 11:17 AM by caseyb2050

We need to hire some people

caseyb2050 Newbie

We are a specialty coffee company specializing in selling coffee for fundraisers. Our salespeople sell coffee to churches, schools, athletic teams, bands and other groups looking to raise funds. We can send you a free success kit that will explain, on dvd video, how to easily sell coffee for fundraisers. This is a real opportunity and not a scam. You will earn commission on every bag sold. Here is an example:

Your local highschool has 2000 students and needs to raise funds for a new gym, if only 1000 students participate in the fundraiser, each one selling an average of 7 bags. With a commission of .40 a bag, you earn $2,800.

This is our website www.surefirecoffee.com contact: roastmaster@jumpinjuiceandjava.com for more information.
        • Re: We need to hire some people
          LUCKIEST Guide
          We need to hire some people, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Where are you??

Will check out your web site. Thanks
              caseyb2050 Newbie

We are a specialty coffee company in Boise Idaho. We have been in business since 1996. We sell to Churches, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores, Online etc. Our company owns the coffee shop chain- Jumpin' Juice and Java. We recently started another company- Surefire Coffee. Surefire Coffee sells coffee for fundraisers. Our salespeople are supplied with a sales kit. This kit explains how to sell for fundraisers. It's very easy and doesn't take much of your time. The kit explains everything. I can send you one for free if you shoot me an email.
                  Christy09 Wayfarer
                  This is just a great idea having fund raising and all. Just got a quick question, do you have anything else besides coffee?
                      caseyb2050 Newbie
                      We only sell coffee. Everyone drinks coffee. Some fundraisers sell cookie dough or girlscout cookies etc. These are things that you don't consume every day. People have to have their coffee, it's the perfect fundraiser item. We sell Breakfast Blend, Sumatra, Dark Roast and Decaf- whole bean and ground, so that's 8 different types of coffee you can sell. The selection appeals to just about everybody. I am the roastmaster and I'm not normally involved in sales, if you contact me I can get you in touch with someone who can tell you more about the program and possible employment.
                  jasonlai Wayfarer
                  wow i like your bussiness way. I will help you out with my website

www.jasonlai.com <<<<<<<< personal website help worlds economic 2009 sale sale sale
                  www.useful4life.com

i am unemployed, i need income to help my life. :(