Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2009 5:22 AM by moonheart

Starting a buisness

Benny042000 Newbie
      Hi, my name is Rich and I am from south Jersey. I want to start a realstate/construction buisness. Since its so hard to get a loan to purchase any properties, I want to direct my services toward finacial institutes and directly be their souce for repairing and updating the property for a higher sale to them. Any ideas on how I could create a relationship with the banks and what I would need to do?

Thanks
        • Re: Starting a buisness
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Starting a busness, Welcome Rich

If you wasnt to raise money to finance your construction business, you need a Business Plan.

LUCKIEST
          • Re: Starting a buisness
            born4business Wayfarer
            starting with a business plan is a good idea. Also, pick a few banks and set an appointment to get some face to face time. During that time ask them many questions about what their bank would need and require to do that type of business with someone. This way you know what to focus on and goals to set. Don't ask for any relationship or business yet. Offer to take them to lunch or something nice. Then once you have your business plan together ask for a another appointment to do a full formal proposal. It may take several meetings to get to the final decision maker. Do your homework on the industry and on the bank. Wow them with stats, professionalism, integrity, and maybe some fun trinkets.

Born4business
            www.ideallycreative.com
            • Affiliate marketing as home business
              moonheart Newbie
              Anyone who want to start home business then affiliate marketing is the best.Simply promoting other products on your website or by promoting affiliate link you can earn a good commission. Its a genuine online business strategy. Commission junction,clickbank are some good website from which you can earn good affiliate income. You may promote your affiliate link by your blog,e-mail marketing,forum,articlie marketing etc.

http://www.realinternet-jobs.com